Success: Steps To Achieving Your Goals

Setting goals is one thing, but doing what it takes to achieve them is another. In order to achieve them you need to discipline yourself to set clear goals and then work towards them everyday, that will guarantee more success than any other single factor. You can not hit a target that you can’t see and you can’t definitely not hit a target that you don’t even have.  Do you realize that one 3% of adults have written down their goals and that this 3% earns more than the other 97% combined. People think they have goals, but all they have is hopes and wishes. Hope is not a strategy for success and a wish has no energy behind it.

 These are the steps to achieve your goals

  1. Set clear goals.  (the S.M.A.R.T goal approach is one of the best ways)
  2. Be clear about your goals.
  3. Write down your goals.
  4. Work on them everyday.

Written by: Ricardo Gutierrez Ochoa – Senior Network Security Engineer / Sr. Network Engineer / Sr. Solutions Network Architect
Disclaimer: The information posted here is informational only. Ricardo Gutierrez Ochoa won’t be held liable for any mishaps, failures or any other negative outcome. It is the reader’s responsibility to make their own decisions and act on them.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *